QUANTITY SURVEYORS & PROJECT MANAGERS
We offer – Quantity Surveying, Project Monitoring, Project Cost Management, Building Condition Inspection, Structural Design and Inspection, Geotechnical Investigation, Environmental site Assessment Phase I& II. Project Management, Loan Monitoring, Cost Management, Scheduling, Change Management, Risk Management, Estimation Software
Services WE PROVIDE
Quantity Surveying, Project Monitoring, Project Cost Management , Building Condition Inspection, Structural design & Inspection, Geotechnical Investigation, Environmental site Assessment Phase I& II.
Environmental site Assessment
Increase Efficiency - Decrease Cost
Pryco Global Offers Project Management Solutions which includes
Quantity Surveying, Project Monitoring, Project Cost Management, Building Condition Inspection, Structural Design and Inspection, Geo-technical Investigation, Environmental site Assessment Phase I & II.
Plan for a better Future
PRYCO offers Engineering & Project Management solutions for construction industry. We are a Canadian company based in Edmonton. We offer quantity surveying, cost planning, cost advice, cost management, project monitoring and control, estimating, procurement, mortgage monitoring, building condition report, structural design & inspection, and environmental site assessment phase I &II.
Expected Accuracy Range
of our clients would recommend Pryco Global.
We are happy to share with you our Strength!
- Highly Efficient
- Highest Quality
- Competitive Price
- Utmost Customer Satisfaction
Our principle is whatever we do, we do it efficiently and to the utmost satisfaction of our customer. Our services allow financial institutions, developers/owners and designers to apply effective controls and accountability to the project development process from the planning stage, through construction and in the management of successfully completed projects. We strive to be Canada’s leading and most trusted provider of cost, value, engineering and project management services.
WHY PRYCO GLOBAL?
Frequently asked questions
Project Monitoring KEY SERVICES
- Budget Review
- Review of Regulatory Approvals
- Initial & Progress Claim Reports
- Cost to Complete Reporting
- Construction Schedule
- Cash Flow Analysis
Environmental site Assessment Phase I & II
- Environmental Site Assessment Phase I: Phase I ESA is to determine if evidence of potential or actual contamination exists in connection with a site, which may be present as a result of current or past activities on the site or neighboring properties. A Phase I Environmental Assessment involves gathering relevant information and a visual, non-destructive, non-sampling site inspection. We complete a full-analysis of the property from determining the site’s current use, condition, and demography – to examining the potential impact of neighboring properties to the site.
- Environmental Site Assessment Phase II: Based on the recommendation of phase I ESA that contamination exists on the subject site phase II environmental site assessment is carried out. In a Phase II Environmental Assessment, samples of air, water, soil and building materials are collected and sent for analysis. Preparation of the Phase II report is based on the information gathered by the inspection team, and including laboratory results and presenting any further investigation or remedial action.
Property Condition Assessment report covers
- Structural Assessment
- Roof Assessment
- Electrical Assessment
- Mechanical Assessment
- Expected repair and renovation cost and overall condition of the subject property.
Six reasons to choose Pryco Global
- Calculate a realistic budget for your infrastructure project
- Have access to up-to-date price information and the best calculation methods
- Save resources in planning and calculation of costs
- Increase the transparency and reliability of cost assessments
- Standardize cost assessment methods
- Share cost assessments effortlessly